Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice is great for a quick side dish, easy lunch or as a festive rice for tacos!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 cup frozen roasted corn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 large handful cilantro, chopped
- juice from 1–2 limes
- Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat. Add the oil and garlic and cook for 30-60 seconds. Add the cauliflower rice and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the corn, tomatoes, salt, garlic powder, and chili powder and continue to cook for about 5 minutes until veggies are cooked through.
- Turn off heat and stir in cilantro and lime juice. Add more salt to taste and serve!