I’m into these quick and easy dishes. I know you are too. It still amazes me that such simple ingredients can create such delicious tasting food! You guys are gonna love this for Cinco de Mayo, or for any day of the week as a quick side, easy lunch or festive rice for tacos!
It’s all done in one pan, which of course makes for easy clean up.
The best thing about cauliflower rice is that you really can treat it like regular rice. Add any flavors you like, mix up the ingredients and call it a day.
Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice is great for a quick side dish, easy lunch or as a festive rice for tacos!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 cup frozen roasted corn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 large handful cilantro, chopped
- juice from 1–2 limes
- Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat. Add the oil and garlic and cook for 30-60 seconds. Add the cauliflower rice and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the corn, tomatoes, salt, garlic powder, and chili powder and continue to cook for about 5 minutes until veggies are cooked through.
- Turn off heat and stir in cilantro and lime juice. Add more salt to taste and serve!