My Crispy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites are simple, crispy, and they feel fancy while actually being really super easy to make. I love them!
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted so there’s no lumps
- 1 cup rice crispies
- 3 cups dark chocolate chips
- Sea salt
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the peanut butter and butter in 30 second increments, stirring in between.
- Add powdered sugar and rice crispies to the peanut butter mixture and stir until well combined. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. Melt the chocolate chips in another microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, stirring in between.
- Use a mini ice cream scoop or tablespoon measure to form balls out of the peanut butter mixture. Use a fork to dip each ball into the melted chocolate, let excess chocolate drip off then place on parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle a little sea salt on top while chocolate is still melted. Repeat until mixture is used up.
- Place in the freezer for 15-20 minutes to set, or in the fridge for 1 hour. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 10 days.