Like regular rice, but tastier! Easy Instant Pot Coconut Rice has a little extra sweetness that makes any meal better.
- 1 cup white basmati rice (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (13.5 oz) can full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
Instant Pot Instructions
- Add the rinsed rice, coconut milk, water and salt to the bottom of the Instant Pot and stir.
- Close lid and make sure the vent is on sealing. Press the rice function and cook for 12 minutes. Let naturally release for 10-15 minutes, then release any remaining pressure, open lid and fluff with a fork.
Stove Top Instructions
- Add the rinsed rice, milk, water and salt to a small pan. Stir and bring mixture to a boil.
- Once boiling turn heat the low, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and keep covered for 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork and serve.