- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup original unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 shallot (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 small zucchini (sliced into thin coins)
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 4 or 5 fresh basil leaves (torn)
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- 1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a bowl whisk together the eggs and almond milk with a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 2) Heat an 8 inch skillet on the stove and add the olive oil. Add the shallot, minced garlic, zucchini, and mushrooms, and a few pinches of salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the veggies begin to soften. Then add the eggs and stir gently to evenly distribute the ingredients.
- 3) Add the tomatoes, and another pinch of salt and pepper. Turn the stove off and slide your pan into the oven. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until eggs are just set.
- 4) Remove from oven, and add the feta, basil, and chives. Let cool slightly, then slice and serve.
Adapted from Love and Lemons