- 2 pounds bone in, skin on chicken parts (breasts, legs, and/or wings)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a bowl add the salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder and flour. Mix until well combined.
- Roll the chicken parts into the spice mixture, tapping off any excess and set aside.
- Place the butter onto a baking sheet or large cast iron skillet. Place it in the oven until the butter melts. This only take a minute or two so watch it closely!
- Remove pan from oven and place the chicken on it skin side down. Bake for 35 minutes, then turn chicken over and cook for another 15-20 minutes until skin is crispy!
You can use all breasts if you like, but I like to mix it up!