With just a few fresh, simple ingredients this comes together to make the perfect Fresh Corn Salsa.
- 4 ears of fresh corn on the cob
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 avocado (diced)
- Cut the kernels off the cob and place in a large bowl. Add the tomatoes, mint, and parmesan, and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Pour over the corn mixture and stir until well coated. Add the diced avocado and gently stir. Serve with chips and enjoy!