- 1 recipe your favorite pizza dough (or store bought, at room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 8–10 fresh black figs (halved)
- 8 ounces buratta
- Handful of greens (spinach or kale)
- Torn basil for garnish
- 1) Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Spread the dough into a circle on a lightly oiled sheet pan.
- 2) Brush oil onto pizza dough. Sprinkle on evenly the fontina cheese. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden.
- 3) Remove from oven and top with figs, buratta, and greens. Place back in the oven for 1-2 minutes then remove and garnish with basil and a drizzle of honey! YUM!