A quick and easy flavorful fresh pasta that comes together in minutes!
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh Linguine
- 1 shallot, diced
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 handful fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- pinch of pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil, shallots and a pinch of salt and cook for 2 minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper and cook for 7-10 minutes until tomatoes are soft. Add more salt to taste. Turn off heat and stir in the chopped basil.
- Once water is boiling add the pasta and cook for 2-3 minutes. When pasta is cooked add it directly to the skillet to toss with the sauce. Serve immediately or at room temperature.