This easy to make Gluten Free Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the perfect healthy option for a chocolaty loaf.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 package Simple Mills Banana Muffin & Bread Mix
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray an 8×4 inch loaf pan and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, water and oil in a large bowl. Add the baking mix and cocoa powder and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and top with a few additional chocolate chips. Bake for 30 minutes, then cover loosely with foil and bake for anther 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes in the pan then remove and cool completely on a cooling rack.