I mean, is there anything more comforting than a chocolaty loaf of banana bread? ???? Also, it’s officially the holidays. Can you even believe it? I actually cannot. Holidays = crazy times. It also means time for sharing, giving, loving and beyond. I feel very lucky, especially over the holidays because my most favorite way to give and show my love is through cooking/baking. Who doesn’t appreciate some fresh baked goods? It’s an easy way to show someone you care without breaking the bank.
Let’s just take a moment to enjoy this photo ???? ????
You won’t even believe how quickly this came together, AND how good it is for you!
I’m so excited to spread the love and tell you all about these Simple Mills products! They’re all gluten free, grain free, soy free, non GMO and paleo friendly! And they’re delicious!! For real though.
This Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread was thrown together in minutes and I feel good about giving this simple gift of health. It’s made with the Simple Mills Banana Muffin & Bread Mix and the only ingredients are almond flour, banana, organic coconut sugar, arrowroot, organic coconut flour, baking soda and sea salt. THAT’S IT!! Of course I added some unsweetened cocoa powder and some dark chocolate chips for good measure. ☺️
You all know me, I like a good indulgence every once in a while (or more ????), but I’m constantly on the lookout for real ingredients in my food and I’m SO super excited about this one.
This Simple Mills Banana Muffin & Bread Mix is fantastic on it’s own, but hey – it’s the holidays and in my opinion the more chocolate the better.
So this holiday season, think about how you can show your love. Who can you bake for and give them the gift of health?
Gluten Free Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 package Simple Mills Banana Muffin & Bread Mix
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray an 8x4 inch loaf pan and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, water and oil in a large bowl. Add the baking mix and cocoa powder and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and top with a few additional chocolate chips. Bake for 30 minutes, then cover loosely with foil and bake for anther 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes in the pan then remove and cool completely on a cooling rack.
This post is sponsored by Simple Mills. Thank you for supporting the brands that I love!