A quick and easy gluten free cookie recipe that tastes absolutely incredible
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter ( a natural drippy peanut butter works best)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet (or dark chocolate chips)
- In a large mixing bowl add the peanut butter, sugar, baking soda, egg, and vanilla. Blend until well combined. Using a spatula, fold in the chocolate chips. Cover and put in the fridge for 20-30 minutes, or up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a baking sheet and set aside. Remove cookie dough from the fridge and make golf ball size balls and bake for 10-11 minutes. Let cool on the pan for 1-2 minutes then move to a wire rack to cool completely.