A quick and easy gluten free cookie recipe that tastes absolutely incredible and comes together in minutes.
Gluten free doesn’t always mean healthy. Gluten free also doesn’t always mean gross. It means exactly what it says. Gluten free! While there’s no gluten, there are many other delicious ingredients that can make even a gluten free cookie A-MAZING!
Theeeeeeeeeese Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are BOMB.COM! Yes, I just said that. And yes, they really are. Just look at that soft, crackly deliciousness. Mouth. Is. Salivating.
Did I mention this is a one bowl gig? I’m into it. You can also make these dairy free by leaving out the chocolate chips. Although, I know there are some chocolate chips that are considered dairy free, so in that case, the more the merrier!
The dough for this recipe is not your typical cookie dough. It’s got more moisture (much better than using the word
moist) than you’re probably used to, but don’t let that scare you away. KEEP GOING.
If you’re really nice, bring ’em to a neighbor or a friends house to share.
And if not? I won’t tell.Print
A quick and easy gluten free cookie recipe that tastes absolutely incredible
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter ( a natural drippy peanut butter works best)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup semi-sweet (or dark chocolate chips)
- In a large mixing bowl add the peanut butter, sugar, baking soda, egg, and vanilla. Blend until well combined. Using a spatula, fold in the chocolate chips. Cover and put in the fridge for 20-30 minutes, or up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a baking sheet and set aside. Remove cookie dough from the fridge and make golf ball size balls and bake for 10-11 minutes. Let cool on the pan for 1-2 minutes then move to a wire rack to cool completely.
No judgement here.