Goat Cheese & Walnut Crostini is the perfect appetizer or even lunch! Crispy bread, creamy cheese, and toasted walnuts with pomegranate seeds.
- 1 large french baguette (thinly sliced)
- Olive oil
- 8 ounces goat cheese (slightly softened)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh herbs (I used thyme and rosemary)
- 1 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Honey for drizzling
- 1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place sliced bread on a baking sheet and brush lightly with olive oil then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Flip bread over and repeat on the other side. Bake for 7-10 minutes until lightly golden and crisp. Set aside to cool completely.
- 2) While bread bakes, add the goat cheese and herbs to a bowl and mix until fully combined.
- 3) Begin to assemble crostini. Spread some cheese onto each piece of bread. The top with walnuts, pomegranates, and a drizzle of honey!