A quick and easy side dish that will be the star of your next BBQ. Baby broccoli drizzled with olive oil, salt and pepper and grilled to perfection!
- 2 (10-ounce) packages baby broccolini
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper (or regular pepper)
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil, or olive oil spray
- 1 lemon (optional)
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Lay broccolini on a sheet pan or plate.
- Drizzle with olive oil or spray until evenly coated. You may need to use your hands to gently massage oil onto all parts of the broccolini. Sprinkle evenly with salt and lemon pepper.
- Place broccolini directly on the grill and cook for about 5 minutes, turning occasionally until lightly charred. Remove from grill and squeeze a little fresh lemon juice (if using) on top and serve.