The most perfect salad! Grilled Chicken, Date, & Almond Salad has that just-right blend of salty, sweet, and crunchy. You’ll love it!
For the salad:
- 4 cups chopped lettuce (romaine, spring mix, red leaf, any kind you like)
- ½ cup chopped, pitted dates
- 2 pieces of leftover grilled chicken, chopped (or rotisserie chicken)
- 1/3 cup almond slivers
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ⅓ cup olive oil (add a little more if you like the dressing less tart)
- Add all the salad ingredients to a large bowl or platter and set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, salt, mustard and maple syrup. Slowly whisk in the oil until well combined.
- Pour a little dressing over the salad and store the remaining dressing in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.