A deconstructed version of guacamole with fresh tomatoes, red onion, avocados and more! Great as a side dish for a large crowd or for sharing with chips!
- 2 California Avocados, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Add the avocados, tomatoes, onion, black beans and mango to a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, salt and chili powder. Pour the dressing over the salad and carefully toss to coat. Serve with chips or as a side salad.
Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled!