Everybody loves guacamole. I mean, is there a better dip to share with friends and family, sitting by the pool or outside on a summer night? However, I always think it’s fun to mix things up a bit, while still keeping it simple. Introducing Guacamole Salad!
This recipe is sponsored by California Avocados.
This simple salad takes all the elements of guacamole and deconstructs it to make a fresh and delicious salad. It becomes more versatile, as it can be served with chips or as a side dish with your favorite protein.
With just a handful of fresh ingredients, including THE BEST creamy California Avocados, this dish will be the star of your next summer gathering. Bright, colorful and bursting with flavor, your family and friends will go back for seconds, thirds and more. Trust me.
I can’t wait for you guys to try this one and share it with everyone you love!
A deconstructed version of guacamole with fresh tomatoes, red onion, avocados and more! Great as a side dish for a large crowd or for sharing with chips!
- 2 California Avocados, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Add the avocados, tomatoes, onion, black beans and mango to a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, salt and chili powder. Pour the dressing over the salad and carefully toss to coat. Serve with chips or as a side salad.
Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled!