- 6 whole wheat pita breads (each cut into 8 triangles)
- Olive oil for brushing
- La Terra Fina’s Spinach & Parmesan Dip
- 1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place pita triangles onto 2 baking sheets.
- 2) Lightly brush pita with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with salt, pepper and a little paprika. Flip pita over and repeat on the other side.
- 3) Bake for 10-12 minutes until crisp and lightly browned. Remove and cool completely. Pita chips will harden more as they cool. Serve immediately or store in airtight container.