A simple, healthy and delicious chicken soup for the soul.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 large carrots, large dice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 6 cups chicken stock
- juice from 1 lemon
- large handful fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add the onion, carrots, salt, lemon pepper, garlic powder, dried thyme and chicken stock. Give a quick stir then close the lid, making sure the valve is on seal.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 10 minutes. Manual release and remove chicken to shred with two forks. Place chicken back into the pot then stir in the spinach, thyme and fresh squeezed lemon juice. Add more salt to taste. Enjoy!