A simple, healthy, delicious Instant Pot Lemon Chicken Soup that comes together in no time and will warm your soul. This soup is like a hug in a bowl.
You guys asked for it. Instant pot recipes, specifically soup – so here you have it! I cannot begin to tell you how in love with this Instant Pot Lemon Chicken Soup I am. It’s the perfect transition from summer to fall. It comes together in less than 30 minutes. It’s healthy and satisfying satisfying. Should I go on? I promise, you want to make this soup.
You all know how much I love my slow cooker, but some nights I just don’t plan ahead! I need something quick and easy that still tastes like it’s been cooking all day.
Insert the Instant Pot. And then, insert this Instant Pot Lemon Chicken Soup.
In just 11-12 minutes (or less) your raw chicken will be cooked through, easily shreddable, and perfect for this soup. It tastes like it’s been simmering on the stove top for hours! Your family will be thrilled and warmed.
This Instant Pot Lemon Chicken Soup is what I think about when I hear the saying “chicken soup for the soul.” So simple and delicious. The lemon takes it to the next level and gives it a little something extra special.Print
A simple, healthy and delicious chicken soup for the soul.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 large carrots, large dice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 6 cups chicken stock
- juice from 1 lemon
- large handful fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add the onion, carrots, salt, lemon pepper, garlic powder, dried thyme and chicken stock. Give a quick stir then close the lid, making sure the valve is on seal.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 10 minutes. Manual release and remove chicken to shred with two forks. Place chicken back into the pot then stir in the spinach, thyme and fresh squeezed lemon juice. Add more salt to taste. Enjoy!
When you try a recipe, use the hashtag #lifeisbutadish on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured in my stories! Follow Life is but a Dish on PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM for all the latest content and behind the scenes!
Remember to subscribe to my free Life is but a Dish Weekly Newsletter and receive easy recipes delivered to your inbox every week!