- 1 recipe your favorite pizza dough (or store bought, at room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- Handful chopped fresh spinach
- Top with fresh basil and red pepper flakes
- 1) Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Spread the dough into a circle on a lightly oiled sheet pan.
- 2) Brush oil onto pizza dough. Sprinkle on evenly the garlic, cheese, mushrooms, and spinach. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden.
- 3) Remove from oven and top with fresh torn basil and red pepper flakes.