This No-Boil Three Cheese Baked Pasta is easy, cheesy, and requires FIVE minutes of prep before going in the oven. It’s a weeknight wonder!
- Olive oil
- 1 pound Rigatoni
- 2 (24 oz) jars Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen Broccoli Florets
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brush a 9×13 inch baking dish with olive oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl add the dried rigatoni, marinara sauce, frozen broccoli, salt, garlic powder, 1 cup mozzarella and 3/4 cup parmesan cheese. Stir until well combined.
- Fold in the ricotta cheese then pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Top with remaining parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes, then uncover and cook for an additional 20 minutes until noodles are cooked through. If you want the top to brown a little more, put it under the broiler for 1-2 minutes. Add some torn basil and serve!