- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (VERY COLD)
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 1/2 ounce bar of dark chocolate (roughly chopped)
- 1) In a large bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- 2) In a separate bowl, mix the sweetened condensed milk with the pumpkin puree, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well combined. Fold the whipped cream into the milk/pumpkin mixture until smooth. Gently fold in the chocolate chunks.
- 3) Pour mixture into a freezer safe pan (I use a loaf pan), cover, and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.