Soft, buttery, and delicious scrambled eggs FOR A CROWD? Oven Baked Scrambled Eggs are a game changer!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 12 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk ((any kind))
- chives ((chopped, for garnish))
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Use the butter to grease a 9×13 baking dish and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, crack the eggs and add the salt and milk. Whisk together until well combined.
- Pour egg mixture into dish and bake for 15 minutes. Remove and use a spatula to stir eggs. They should be just starting to form but still very soft.
- Place the eggs back in the oven for another 10 minutes. Remove and stir again. If they're not yet at your desired consistency, put them back in for a few minutes at a time, stirring each time you check on them.
- Once eggs are at a soft scramble, remove from the oven and sprinkle with fresh chopped chives. Serve immediately.