These simple Oven Roasted Carrots w/ Cilantro Mint Sauce make the perfect side dish.
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
Cilantro Mint Sauce
- 1 large handful cilantro (about 1 cup)
- 1 small handful mint leaves (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place the carrots on a parchment lined baking sheet and toss with the olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme until evenly coated. Roast for 1 hour until cooked through.
- Meanwhile make the sauce. Add the cilantro, mint, red wine vinegar, salt and olive oil to a blender. Pulse until smooth and adjust seasonings to taste. Serve over carrots.