Using only 4 ingredients, these delicious green beans make for the perfect side dish to any weeknight meal.
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add the prepared green beans. Drizzle oil on top and sprinkle evenly the salt and garlic powder.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes or until desired doneness.
Feel free to add pepper or red pepper flakes for some extra spice, or get creative with the seasonings. This is just a base recipe to get you going, but we love them this way!