This is the sunny salad you’ve been waiting for! Peach, Burrata, Prosciutto, & Arugula Salad is my new favorite way to eat my veggies.
- 4–5 handfuls of baby arugula
- 8 ounces burrata
- 1–2 peaches, sliced in thick wedges
- 4–5 slices prosciutto
Maple Balsamic Dressing
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1–1.5 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Add the arugula to a large platter or bowl. Tear apart the burrata and scatter on top of the arugula.
- Add the peaches. Tear the prosciutto and add on top.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing and drizzle on top of the salad. Serve and enjoy.