- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups peeled and chopped fresh pears
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons cold butter (diced)
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray four individual ramekins with cooking spray, place them on a parchment lined sheet pan and set aside.
- 2) In a medium bowl mix the blueberries, pears, sugar, and lemon juice until the fruit is well coated. Set aside while you make the topping.
- 3) In a food processor pulse the brown sugar, oats, flour, cinnamon, and butter until well combined and mixture begins to come together into chunks.
- 4) Pour fruit evenly among the four ramekins and sprinkle the topping evenly over each one. I like my topping piled high! Bake for about 30 minutes or until fruit is bubbly and topping is lightly browned. Let sit for a few minutes before serving, or serve at room temperature. Great with vanilla ice cream!