Quick & Easy Cauliflower Fried Rice is the perfect side dish. Add some chicken, steak or fish to make a full meal with little effort and great taste!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup diced carrots, (about 2 large carrots)
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 cups diced mushrooms
- 1 12 ounce bag of frozen cauliflower rice ((you can use fresh as well))
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3–4 tablespoons soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Heat a large pan over medium/high heat. Add olive oil, onions, carrots, and a pinch of salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes stirring often. Add garlic cook for another minute.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 more minutes, than add the cauliflower rice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pinch of pepper, garlic powder and soy sauce. Cook for 5-7 minutes stirring occasionally until liquid has evaporated.
- Add the peas in the last minute or two of cooking, and salt to taste. Turn off heat and stir in the chives.