This fresh and colorful Quick Tomato Garlic Confit elevates every other item on your plate! It’s a perfect addition to any dinner or appetizer.
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10–12 cloves of garlic, smashed and peeled (about 1 head)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1–1 ½ cups olive oil (enough for the tomatoes to be covered at least half way)
- Splash of red wine vinegar (about 1 tablespoon)
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional if you want some heat)
- 1 handful of fresh herbs (basil, oregano, thyme or dill)
- Crusty bread for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Add the tomatoes, garlic cloves, salt, pepper, olive oil, vinegar and red pepper flakes (if using) to a baking dish. Give a quick stir until everything is evenly coated. Add the fresh herbs on top.
- Place in the oven until tomatoes are bursting and bubbly, about 20-25 min. Serve with warm, crusty bread or spoon over fish, chicken or roasted veggies.