This Sautéed Zucchini, Corn & Mint Salad w/ Lemon & Parmesan is a quick and easy side dish that’s fresh, simple, light and delicious. It goes perfectly with chicken, fish or steak!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini (about 1.5 pounds), diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Heat a large pan over medium/high heat. Add the oil, zucchini, salt, lemon pepper, garlic powder, thyme and red pepper flakes. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the corn and cook for another minute. Turn off heat and add the parmesan, lemon juice and mint. Add salt to taste and serve warm or room temperature.