- 16 ounces brussels sprouts (thinly sliced or shaved)
- 1/2 cup roasted and lightly salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Add the brussels sprouts, peanuts, cranberries, and parmesan to a large bowl, and toss to combine.
- Toss with dressing and serve!
- In a bowl, whisk together mustard, lemon juice, vinegar, and salt until well combined. Slowly pour in the olive oil while whisking.
This salad is even better the next day, so it’s great to make ahead!