Like woah. This salad is embarrassingly easy, and ridiculously good. I know, it’s like enough already with the brussels sprouts, right? I promise, the cookie recipes are coming soon. But I just couldn’t pass this up. It’s my new favorite salad ever. OBSESSED.
I’ve made it for dinner 5 out of 7 nights in a row. I can’t get enough. It’s got amazing flavor and texture. Sweet, salty, crisp, crunchy.
UGH, I need more.
I’m not quite sure what made me throw peanuts into the mix. I’m a go-to almond girl, maaaaaaybe a pistachio girl if I’m feeling crazy. But typically it’s slivered almonds for the win. I’m really branching out here folks. Girl gone wild!
I don’t have much to blabber about today, but the one thing I’ll leave you with is that you need to make this salad. Now.
- 16 ounces brussels sprouts thinly sliced or shaved
- 1/2 cup roasted and lightly salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
1) Add the brussels sprouts, peanuts, cranberries, and parmesan to a large bowl, and toss to combine.
2) Toss with dressing and serve!
1) In a bowl, whisk together mustard, lemon juice, vinegar, and salt until well combined. Slowly pour in the olive oil while whisking.
You can thank me later.