A simple Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with peanuts, cranberries, and Parmesan! A perfect lunch or side dish to your dinner
Like woah. This Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad is embarrassingly easy, and ridiculously good. I know, it’s like enough already with the Brussels sprouts, right? I promise, the cookie recipes are coming soon. But I just couldn’t pass this up. It’s my new favorite salad ever. OBSESSED.
I’ve made this salad for dinner 5 out of 7 nights in a row. I can’t get enough. It’s got amazing flavor and texture. Sweet, salty, crisp, crunchy.
UGH, I need more.
I’m not quite sure what made me throw peanuts into this Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad. I’m a go-to almond girl, maaaaaaybe a pistachio girl if I’m feeling crazy. But typically it’s slivered almonds for the win. I’m really branching out here folks. Girl gone wild! It just works in this salad, though.
It all comes down to this, the one thing I’ll leave you with today: you need to make this salad. Now.
- 16 ounces brussels sprouts (thinly sliced or shaved)
- 1/2 cup roasted and lightly salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Add the brussels sprouts, peanuts, cranberries, and parmesan to a large bowl, and toss to combine.
- Toss with dressing and serve!
- In a bowl, whisk together mustard, lemon juice, vinegar, and salt until well combined. Slowly pour in the olive oil while whisking.
This salad is even better the next day, so it’s great to make ahead!
You can thank me later.
When you try a recipe, use the hashtag #lifeisbutadish on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured in my stories! Follow Life is but a Dish on PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM for all the latest content and behind the scenes!
Remember to subscribe to my free Life is but a Dish Weekly Newsletter and receive easy recipes delivered to your inbox every week!