Quick and easy-to-make tuna salad made with just tuna, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 1 (4-ounce) can of tuna
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- pinch of pepper
- small squeeze of lemon juice
For the sandwich
- 1 bagel (sliced in half and toasted)
- whole grain mustard
- 1 slice munster cheese
- micro greens
- Simply 7 Organic Veggie Chips
- In a bowl, mix together the tuna, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and lemon juice until very well combined. (If your tuna is already salted in the can, taste it first before you add the salt. If the tuna is unsalted, you may need to add more salt. Adjust according to taste)
- If making the sandwich, spread some mustard on both sides of the bagel. Add the tuna, cheese and micro greens and serve with a side of Simply 7 Organic Veggie Chips.
This recipe makes enough tuna for one large sandwich or two smaller ones.