A healthy, refined sugar free muffin that’s great for breakfast, snack or anytime!
- 3 super ripe bananas
- 1 egg ((can sub for flax egg))
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup packed fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil ((or coconut oil))
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Line with paper liners or grease a muffin tin and set aside. Add the bananas, egg, vanilla, spinach, sugar, oil, hemp hearts and flax into a blender. Blend together until smooth.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Pour wet ingredients into the dry and stir until well combined.
- Fill muffin tins about 1/2-3/4 full and bake for 18-20 min.