A quick and easy dip that’s perfect for game day!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, (at room temperature)
- 2 cups shredded jack cheese (or cheddar)
- 12 ounce jar peach salsa (or mango)
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, (thawed and squeezed dry)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together until thoroughly combined. Pour mixture into an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly. Serve with chips and enjoy!
* Recipe can easily be doubled for a larger crowd!