When I dip, you dip, we dip.
Um. You guys, it’s Labor Day weekend up in here. HOW are we already here? Summer has flashed before my very eyes and I’m currently diving head first into this cheesy ooey gooey Spinach Peach Salsa Dip. YES PLEASE.
And because this weekend snuck up on me so fast, I needed something quick and easy to make for a crowd.
Winner winner cheesy dip dinner.
Take a big bowl and pour in all the ingredients. Mix em together, transfer to a baking dish and bake until hot and bubbly. YEEEEEES.
It’s great for a large crowd, and best served hot out the oven. This is definitely my new go-to cheese dip. Plus, VEGETABLES! So it’s basically healthy, right?
A quick and easy dip that’s perfect for game day!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, (at room temperature)
- 2 cups shredded jack cheese (or cheddar)
- 12 ounce jar peach salsa (or mango)
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, (thawed and squeezed dry)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together until thoroughly combined. Pour mixture into an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly. Serve with chips and enjoy!
* Recipe can easily be doubled for a larger crowd!