A simple spring salad with sweet grilled apricots, salty feta, and a basil scallion dressing! The perfect salad for all your summer BBQ’s!
- 1 package Taylor Farms Organic Spinach Medley
- 2 apricots, halved and pits removed
- 1 cup peas
- 1/2 cup shaved or thinly sliced radish
- 8 ounces feta cheese, cubed
Basil Scallion Dressing
- 1 cup basil
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Preheat your grill to medium/high heat. Spray grill lightly and add the apricot halves. Cook for about 5 minutes on one side, then flip over and cook for another 5 minutes. Apricot should begin to char, but not become mushy. Remove and let cool.
- Add the Taylor Farms Organic Spinach Medley to a large bowl or serving platter, and add the peas, radish, feta, and diced apricots (once they’ve cooled).
- Make the dressing by blending all the ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour dressing over the salad, toss and serve!