The easiest and most delicious no cook summer salad ever! A bight, colorful and flavorful dish with fresh summer stone fruit and creamy burrata.
- 3 ripe peaches, nectarines and/or plums (or a mixture of all three), thickly sliced
- 8 ounces burrata
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes (more if you like it spicy)
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- fresh basil
- Combine the olive oil and chili flakes in a small bowl and set side. Place the burrata on a plate or small platter. Tear it apart a little so the cheese begins to spread out.
- Scatter the sliced fruit and tomatoes on top of the cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and torn fresh basil and serve immediately!