You asked for it! No cook, easy, healthy, delicious summer recipes. Ask and you shall receive. This dish takes only minutes to pull together and is pretty much the most flavorful, bright and beautiful thing on the planet! Stone Fruit & Burrata Summer Salad. Yes, BURRATA! It’s beyond.
What to do when all that gorgeous stone fruit is about to go bad? Slice it up and throw in on a plate over some creamy burrata and drizzle with a little chili oil for a picture perfect finish. Aw man, I’m salivating just thinking about it!
You can totally switch up the fruit too. Feel free to use peaches, plums, nectarines, strawberries, tomatoes, and more! The idea is to use summer produce at its finest.
I know you’re gonna love this. I can’t wait to see your pics of this beauty!Print
The easiest and most delicious no cook summer salad ever! A bight, colorful and flavorful dish with fresh summer stone fruit and creamy burrata.
- 3 ripe peaches, nectarines and/or plums (or a mixture of all three), thickly sliced
- 8 ounces burrata
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes (more if you like it spicy)
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- fresh basil
- Combine the olive oil and chili flakes in a small bowl and set side. Place the burrata on a plate or small platter. Tear it apart a little so the cheese begins to spread out.
- Scatter the sliced fruit and tomatoes on top of the cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and torn fresh basil and serve immediately!