- 4 ears of sweet corn
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (sliced into 4 pieces)
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1) Preheat the grill for 5-10 minutes. Remove each ear of corn from the husk. Place each piece of corn on a piece of aluminum foil. Put 1 slice of butter on top of each piece of corn. Sprinkle a little bit of salt over the corn.
- 2) Wrap each ear of corn tightly with the foil and place on the grill over medium/high heat with the butter side facing up. After 10 minutes, turn the corn, and continue to grill about another 10 minutes.
- 3) Remove corn from the grill, unwrap and serve!
* Be careful when opening the foil packet, the steam is very hot!! Corn is great served hot, warm, or room temperature!