Please trust me.
This is the best corn you will ever taste.
I KNOW. Everybody always says, “this is the best blah blah blah EVER!”
But truly. This corn is off the charts.
There’s something magical that happens when you wrap things in foil and grill or bake them. I don’t know what it is, but I’m convinced it’s magic. Also, it’s a stretch to even call this a recipe. You hardly have to do anything, but it tastes like you’ve worked all day. That’s my favorite kind of food.
So literally, place an ear of corn in a piece of foil. Top it with a slab of butter and a pinch of salt.
Pop ’em on the grill, and 20 minutes later you will have the most delicious and sweet corn in the entire world.
It’s the perfect side for your summer BBQ, or for a weeknight meal.
Sweet Grilled Corn
- Yield: 4 1x
- 4 ears of sweet corn
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (sliced into 4 pieces)
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1) Preheat the grill for 5-10 minutes. Remove each ear of corn from the husk. Place each piece of corn on a piece of aluminum foil. Put 1 slice of butter on top of each piece of corn. Sprinkle a little bit of salt over the corn.
- 2) Wrap each ear of corn tightly with the foil and place on the grill over medium/high heat with the butter side facing up. After 10 minutes, turn the corn, and continue to grill about another 10 minutes.
- 3) Remove corn from the grill, unwrap and serve!
* Be careful when opening the foil packet, the steam is very hot!! Corn is great served hot, warm, or room temperature!
Do you trust me?
Any suggestions for oven temp and time if we don’t have a grill?
Life is but a Dish