This crisp, flavorful, and sweet Tomato, Fresh Corn, & Burrata Salad is simple as can be and puts the best flavors of summer into one dish!
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 3 ears fresh corn (raw), cut off the cob
- 8 ounces burrata
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Sea Salt
- Fresh basil leaves
- Add the tomatoes and corn to a large plate or platter. Carefully tear the burrata and scatter over the tomatoes and corn.
- Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper. Tear some fresh basil leaves and scatter on top. Serve immediately.