A quick and easy appetizer made with crispy waffle fries, sour cream, bacon and fresh chives.
- 1 bag Alexia Seasoned Waffle Cut Fries
- sour cream
- 3–4 slices cooked, crispy bacon or turkey bacon, broken into small pieces
- chopped chives
- any additional toppings you want!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Lay waffle fries on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 25-35 minutes or until crispy and slightly golden.
- Place fries on a serving platter and top each one with a dollop of sour cream, a few pieces of crispy bacon and sprinkled with fresh chives. Serve and enjoy!