We are deeeeep in holiday appetizer mode and I LOVE IT. We’re all busy this time of year, with holiday parties, shopping and simply just trying to get everything done while still attempting to spend quality time with our family and friends. Am I right? This is when I’m most likely to reach for a shortcut because man oh man does it make a difference! Introducing, Waffle Fry Baked Potato Bites! You’re new best friend for holiday entertaining.
I’m not sure what it is about waffle fries, but they are just more fun to eat! And these Seasoned Waffle Cut Fries by Alexia are to die for. I love that they come pre-seasoned, so you can literally just bake them up and top with your favorite toppings.
I went with the classic sour cream, bacon (yeah, I used turkey bacon because you know me ☺️), and some fresh chopped chives. But feel free to add some cheese or whatever else tickles your baked potato fancy!
Your guests are gonna love these, and you’re gonna be so happy that you weren’t slaving away in the kitchen while your friends and family party without you!
This post is sponsored by Alexia Foods. Thank you for supporting the brands that I love!
Waffle Fry Baked Potato Bites
- 1 bag Alexia Seasoned Waffle Cut Fries
- sour cream
- 3-4 slices cooked, crispy bacon or turkey bacon, broken into small pieces
- chopped chives
- any additional toppings you want!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Lay waffle fries on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 25-35 minutes or until crispy and slightly golden.
- Place fries on a serving platter and top each one with a dollop of sour cream, a few pieces of crispy bacon and sprinkled with fresh chives. Serve and enjoy!