- 1 recipe your favorite pizza dough (or store bought, at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and smashed)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 ounces thinly sliced fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated fontina cheese (tightly packed)
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 2 eggs
- 1) Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Heat oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a small pan over low heat for 5-10 minutes. Mixture should just heat through, do not bring to a simmer or boil. Once heated, remove and set aside.
- 2) Spread dough on a lightly oiled sheet pan and brush with the oil mixture. Sprinkle on the dried thyme.
- 3) Add the sliced mozzarella, half of the fontina cheese, spinach, then the rest of the fontina. Bake in preheated oven for 9-11 minutes. Remove from oven, then crack 2 eggs directly onto the pizza. Put it back in the oven for 5 minutes until the egg white is set and the yolk is still runny. Dig in!