It’s not too late!
You can still make a rockstar appetizer for the holidays that takes no time at all!
This honey baked brie is your answer.
Can you literally stick something in the oven for 15 minutes and sprinkle with goodness? If so, then you win.
It’s easy, creamy, sweet, salty, and perfect for a crowd, large or small. Impress your guests with this elegant appetizer and enjoy a little bit of heaven with every bite.
- 1 12 ounce wheel of brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or dried cherries
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped roasted and salted pistachios
- Crackers (sliced bread, and/or apples for serving)
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the brie on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes until soft. Remove and carefully place on a serving tray. Drizzle with honey, and top with cranberries and pistachios. Serve with crackers, bread, and/or apples.