You can never have too many great dip recipes, don’t you think? I often get stuck serving the same old hummus and guacamole, but every once in a while I like to change it up with something a little different and unexpected.
That’s why I LOVE this White Bean & Sun Dried Tomato Dip. It’s creamy, flavorful and super easy to make. It all starts with a little sautéed shallot and garlic. This is a simple way to add TONS of flavor!
Next, just throw everything into a food processor and blend together!
It really is as simple as that! I’ve partnered with Yves Veggie Cuisine to pair this dip with a protein packed appetizer. Yves Veggie Cuisine Kale & Quinoa Bites are a great snack alternative packed with veggies and an excellent source of Vitamins A and C!
Simply pop these bites into the oven for 10-15 minutes while you make the dip and you’ll have a great snack or appetizer that’s perfect for all your entertaining needs!
Check out how easy this is to pull together!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium shallot chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 15 ounce can white cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3-4 sun dried tomatoes packed in oil
- Juice from half a lemon more to taste
- Large handful fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Yves Veggie Cuisine Kale & Quinoa Bites
Add 1 teaspoon olive oil to a small pan over medium heat. Add the shallot and cook for 3-4 minutes until it begins to soften. Add the garlic and cook for another minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
In the bowl of a food processor add the beans, sun dried tomatoes, lemon juice, basil and salt. Pulse for 10-15 seconds. With the machine running drizzle in the olive oil and blend until well combined. Transfer to a bowl and serve with Yves Veggie Cuisine Kale & Quinoa Bites.
* To make the Yves Veggie Cuisine Kale & Quinoa Bites, preheat your oven to 400 degrees and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. You can bake these while you're making the dip.
* Dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.