Snack attack. I’ve been pretty bad lately. 3pm rolls around and all I want is chips, cheese and crackers, or chocolate. I needed to do something about that midday/late afternoon snack craving.
And these perfectly spiced and roasted almonds really hit the spot! Just a handful of these helps to get me through those long afternoons. Also, I love how quickly they come together!
You guys know how much Jen and I love to create quick and easy recipes for you! Well, this is the ultimate one! They’re crunchy, salty, and just the right amount of spice. Perfect for parties and snacking on the go!
Bring it on, 3pm.
- 2 cups whole (raw almonds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread the almonds on a sheet pan. Toss evenly with olive oil, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and chili powder.
- 2) Roast for 10-12 minutes, then remove and cool. Nuts will feel slightly soft when warm. They will harden back up once completely cooled.